Status : Ongoing
RELIANCE COURTYARD SHANKARPALLI
The courtyard is going to get filled with the sweet noises of childhood.The windows are going to be wide-open for hours, sharing the laughs and cries.
It’s joy, waiting to share the greatest bonds of life.
Open the door
– Live. Laugh. Bond.
A hundred stories are yet to be narrated.
A thousand moments are yet to be lived.
All in a home, named
A home of togetherness
A home of togetherness
How far do we live from our people we fondly call’home’? How often we talk to them, we hold them or we express ourselves to them? Nowadays, being enclosed in a four-wall-apartment, it is difficult to share bonds with people, bonds that matter.
Thus, Reliance Courtyard.
With wide open courtyards inside the project, it is a perfect home of harmony where everyone can feel
like they belong in their own extended family.
Come home to togetherness.
Come home to Reliance Courtyard.
Unfold the best courtyard
stories of your life
From hearing spontaneous laughter to serious conversations, from watching the kids share the last slices of pizza together to helping them hide behind the wall during hide and seek, from watching the young toddler taking his first steps to watching them grow in the course of time – the courtyard witnesses it all.
Reliance Courtyard is all set to make you revisit the stories of togetherness, which fondly take birth at the wide-open angans or long verandas.
First Floor Plan
Typical Floor Plan
Foundation & Structure: RCC framed structure to withstand wind and seismic loads as per BIS.
Super Structures: Solid cement blocks.
Internal: Gypsum plastering in bedrooms and hall, cement plastering in kitchen, wash area and toilets.
External: Cement plastering.
Internal: Two coats of plastic emulsion paints.
External: Waterproof emulsion paint as per the elevation.
DOORS & WINDOWS
Main Door: Metal frame and metal shutter with wood finish on both sides fitted with quality hardware of reputed make.
Internal Doors: Spray painted wooden frame and moulded skin shutter fitted with quality hardware of reputed make.
French Doors: UPVC sliding door with mosquito mesh provision wherever necessary.
Windows: UPVC sliding door with a provision for mosquito mesh.
Ventilator: Powder coated aluminium with glass louvres with exhaust provision.
Drawing / Living / Bedrooms / Kitchen: 600 x 600mm glazed vitrified tiles with 4” skirting of reputed make.
Sit out/Toilets/ utility: Good quality anti-skid, acid resistant tiles.
Common areas & Staircase: Vitrified tiles with inlay work as per design and tandur or kadappa stone for staircase.
DADOING & CLADDING
Toilets: Good quality acid resistant designer tiles 300 x 600mm dado upto lintel height of reputed make.
Kitchen: Granite platform and tiles dado upto 2 ft. height above the kitchen platform.
Utility: Glazed ceramic tiles dado up to 3 ft. height.
SANITARY & C.P. FITTINGS
- All sanitary fittings of Jaquar or equivalent make
- All CP fittings of Jaquar or equivalent make
- Ceramic wash basin in all bathrooms
- Concealed diverter in all bathrooms
- Single piece or flush valve connected to floor mounted WC in all bathrooms
- Provision for water heaters in bathrooms
- SS steel sink of Cera or equivalent make in kitchen
- Concealed copper wiring of Polycab or equivalent make in conduits for lights, fan, plug and power plug points wherever necessary
- Power outlets for air conditioners in bedrooms
- Power outlets for geysers in bathrooms
- Power plug for chimney, refrigerator, microwave ovens, mixer/grinders in kitchen
- Plug points for TV in living and master bedroom
- Miniature Circuit Breakers (MCB) & ELCB for each distribution board of standard make
- 2-Way electrical switches for light and fan in bed rooms
- Allelectrical fittings of Anchor or equivalent make
- Telephone point in the drawing room
- Intercom connected to security
- Internet CAT 6 cable for broadband at an appropriate place
- CCTV cameras at appropriate place for surveillance
- VS3F lifts for energy efficiency with automatic doors of
- 100% D.G. back up for common areas and 1 KVA for each flat
- Bore water for domestic use
- Common RO unit for drinking water
The makers of wonders in Hyderabad
Through our heritage spanning over three decades, we have built an enviable portfolio of homes, gated communities, apartments and villas across Telangana. Established in the year 1988 and led by Mr. Srinivasa Rao, our group is driven by forward-looking plannings, futuristic designs and high-end creations. Being the proud maker of landmark residential and commercial projects in the twin cities of Hyderabad & Secunderabad, we pledge to not only build real estate spectacles but craft greater lifestyles and well-being for all.
A strong foresight to change the cityscapes lead to creating benchmarks in the areas of construction and contemporary lifestyle. We, at Reliance Builders, believe that home is
always more than mere four walled space. And that is how we are constanily reinventing ourselves to meet the ever changing expectations of the new generation.