Maximum loan of 85% of the cost of property, including cost of land, of the loan eligibility, which ever is lower.
Decided by loan repayment capacity Repayment capacity takes into consideration different factors like income, age, qualification, work experience, number of dependents, spouses income, assets, liabilities etc.
Employment / residency related documents photo copies of:
a) Employment contract(if the contract is in a language other than English, an English translation of
the same attested by Embassy/Employer should be given).
b) Past occupational History
c) Latest salary slip/ certificate
d) Latest work permit / Labour card
e) Identity card issued by current employers
f) Visa stamped on the passport
g) Continuous Discharge Certificate (CDC)–for applicants employed on the merchant navy)
h) Overseas bank Account statement for the last four months
Supporting Documents to be submitted along with applications
- Allotment letter of the co-operative society/association if apartment owners
- Copy of approved drawings of proposed construction/purchase/extension
- Agreement for sale/sale deed/ detailed cost estimate from architect /engineer for the property to be purchased / constructed / extended / renovated
- If you have been in your present employment / business or profession for less than a year, mention on a separate sheet details of occupation for previous 5 years, giving position held, reasons for charge & period of the same
- Applicable processing fees
Proof of Residence:
Attested copy of any one of following
a) ration card
c) Driving license
d) Voters identity card
e) Current Telephone / Electric Bill / Gas bill
Proof of Identity:
Attested copy of any one of the following
b) Driving License
c) Voters identity card
d) Identity card issued by the employer (if employed in state / central Government)
e) Pan Card
- Certificate of loan outstanding issued by lender for refinance Additionally:
- Verification of Employment form with only part1 filled in
- Latest original salary slip / salary certificate showing all deductions
- If your job is transferable, permanent address where correspondence relating to application may be mailed.
- A letter from the employer agreeing to deduct the EMI towards repayment of the loan from your salary. This will expedite the processing of your loan application
- Updated Original bank Pass Books or Original Bank statements showing salary and savings entries for last six months
- A Photo-copy of your form -16 (served by your employer) for the best Assessment year.
- Balance sheets & profit & loss Accounts of the business / Profession along with copies of individual income Tax Returns for the last three years certified by a Chartered Account.
- A note giving information on the nature of your business / profession form of organization, clients, suppliers etc,.
- Copies if individual Tax challans for the last 3 – years
- Copy of Advance Tax challan (if any)
- Your updated original bank passbooks or Original bank statements showing savings entries for the last 12 months.